Monday, November 4, 2013

Nicki Minaj says: I Am the King and Queen of New York



Nicki Minaj says: I Am the King and Queen of New York GhanaLive.tv
N

Nicki Minaj says in return to Kendrick’s statement that she is the King and Queen of New York.
Her recent performance at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn Saturday night where she set the stage on fire with her hot performance, but still it’s her interview that
makes the news.
After her impressive performance at the concert, she was talking about her upcoming new album, with some scandalous stuff about it.
It was Kendrick Lamar’s notorious verse, where he claims, “He is the King of New York” but Nicki has to say in her own words.
She said,
“I’m probably in the top five of the niggas he did mention, so go and do your motherfucking research. But, I also feel like he maybe one of those respectful gentlemen that probably felt like ‘I don’t want to say a female’s name.’ Or maybe he just don’t think the kid is ill. But the kid knows the kid is ill, so I don’t need to be on anybody’s dick.”
Then, she expresses her views about Kendrick Lamar’s statement,
“I’m the queen of New York. I’m the king of New York. Let me tell you why. Platinum albums. Albums plural. Number one in five motherfucking countries, nigga. Don’t play with me. You better respect my motherfucking gangsta, bitch. When you got an album that goes number one in Japan, the UK, Australia, America and Canada at the same motherfucking time, then you can speak my motherfucking name.”
Later she tweets,
Lol. I’m going to post the full interview. It was all in fun. For the record, Hov is the king of NY in my eyes. ???????????????????????????????????????
?

No comments:

Post a Comment