Friday, September 13, 2013

Meet The Heavily Endowed Masseuse Who Massages People With Her Gigantic Boobs

I’m sure your eyes widened when you saw the words ‘gigantic boobs’! Please if you are not up to 18, biko press the back button sharp sharp because the packages involved in here dikwa very risky!

34 year old certified massage therapist, Kristy Love is from Atlanta, Georgia and she is one masseuse with a difference. She initially never set out to give those kind of massages but she kept getting turned down for jobs mostly because of her weight and she decided to start something on her own and do it differently. Thanks to her, jolly lads across the gallant USA can now get their body parts well massaged by soft but huge mammary glands for just $300. Her breasts are reportedly 48NN in size. Gi-normous mehnn! When quizzed about she embarked on her new occupational endeavour, she said, “I kept getting asked if I’d be able to stand on my feet all day. People assumed my size would be a disadvantage. No-one ever called me back.

1obehiokoawoblog+-+Copy+-+Copy+(2)+-+Copy+-+Copy (1)





“I decided to give massages from home and then one customer asked if I was going to keep my top on. “At first, I was indignant and said I didn’t give those kinds of massages,” she explains. “I was ashamed of my body because I was so big. But when I realized there might be something in breast massages I put an advert in the local newspaper and the phone began ringing off the hook”. At first it was difficult to get over my body issues and I would only give massages with the lights off. But the more compliments I got from my clients, the more my confidence was boosted. It has really helped me get over my low self-esteem”, she said happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment